The iPad VESA mount is adjustable and very easy to use with or without a case or skin. The holder and pivoting ball shaft can be mounted to any 75mm or 100mm VESA and allow immediate landscape to portrait indexing, and anywhere in between.
Using the solid 5/8" diameter stainless steel ball and socket technology you will feel the smooth pivoting freedom to any position you desire.
- 6 slide adjusting Alloy Fingers (with soft vinyl cover to protect the iPad)
- 5/8" solid stainless steel ball for fluid pivoting action (with friction screw adjustment)
- 1/4" solid stainless ball shaft
- Artistic shape and design
- Full control, port and camera access
- Color: Black
- Designed for iPad 10.2 (9g, 8g, 7g), iPad Air 10.9 (4g), iPad Pro 11 (2g, 1g), 10.5, 9.7, iPad Air (3g, 2g, 1g) with or without a case, skin, bumper or protective cover.
- Some devices with larger/thicker cases may need extension fingers, these will allow more room.
- Also works iPad 4g, 3g and 2g with available extension fingers, these will allow more room for a case or skin too.
- Width: 6.3"~7.2"
- Height: 9.1"~10.0"
- Depth: 0.6"
- Weight: 0.56 pound
- Height: 11.4"
- Width: 7.7"
- Depth: 1.8"
- Made in USA
- 2” Stainless Steel Ball Shaft
- IPA10 Adjustable Holder Assembly
- 5/64" Wrench (torque limiting for initial finger setup)
- 3/32" Wrench (for pivot tension)
- VESA Plate (75mm and 100mm pattern) with 1/4”-20 mount stud
- 4 Mounting Screws