iPad mini Stand & Tripod Mount
iPad mini stand with full pivoting, that is adjustable to your case and portable. While being very easy to use with or without a case, the stand is more than just one stand. This iPad mini stand is designed to be separated from the Planet Base, and then the holder and pivoting ball shaft can be mounted to any tripod. These premium features make this, the best iPad mini stand for you.
Roll, spin, turn, rotate, pitch, yaw....
Whatever you call it, the PED4 Planet IPM10 iPad mini stand can be positioned to it. Using the solid 5/8" diameter steel ball and socket technology you will feel the smooth pivoting freedom to any position you desire. (Friction screw adjustable)
Converts to your tripod
Shoot like a pro with photography, self-portraits and videography!
The PED4 Planet IPM10 iPad mini stand includes the ability to be separated from the Planet Base. The holder and pivoting ball shaft can then be mounted to any tripod for steady smooth video and photography shooting. Using the industry standard 1/4"-20 female thread, you simply attach it to any tripod and get instant portrait to landscape use by pivoting with our exclusive >180˚ ball socket trademark design. (Friction screw adjustable)
Case or Bare
Engineered to be used daily
The PED4 Planet IPM10 iPad mini stand has user configurable fingers that creates a snap like fit to hold the iPad mini. These fingers allow the mount to be used with or without a case efficiently, while securely holding the iPad mini as your hand would. Once the holder is configured to your desired fit, there are no special procedures needed, the iPad mini installation and removal is instantaneous. All of the controls, ports and camera are fully accessible at all times.
Firm footing, excellence in design
The impressive characteristic design features of the PED4 Planet IPM10 will have you astonished. The 7-3/4" Planet base is a well suited size to precisely balance the iPad mini with the center of gravity, the stand will not tip over. The attention to detailed parts will make you realize why this is the best stand for your iPad mini.
The premium quality, adjustability and portability of this iPad mini stand will be noticed the moment you place it on your desk and then used every day. While web-surfing, watching video or reading an email you will quickly see that the sleek shape of the Planet Base takes up very little space and can be placed in any corner of your work space or counter top. We guarantee you will use and miss it when you don't have it around.
Proudly made in Connecticut, USA from stainless steel, alloy, polymer and heat resistant polymer materials.
- 6 slide adjusting Alloy Fingers (with soft vinyl covers to protect the iPad mini)
- 5/8" solid steel ball for fluid pivoting action (Friction screw adjustable)
- Roll: ∞ infinite (when device is parallel to support shaft there is an index for the rotation of portrait and landscape)
- Yaw: ∞ infinite (left to right)
- Pitch: >180˚ (front to back)
- 1/4" solid stainless shaft for 6" elevation and stability
- Large Anti-tip 7.75" Planet Base, 1/4" thick (PL775)
- Easily separate and use as PED4 IPM10 (1/4"-20 tripod mount)
- Artistic shape and design
- Full control, port and camera access
- Square credit card reader compatible
- PayPal credit card reader compatible (Limited, reader must turned away from holder finger)
- 3 stabilization non-skid black feet (Polyurethane 3M) available as spare part
- Color: Black
- Width: 5.0"~6.0"
- Height: 7.6"~8.6"
- Depth: Slide finger is .6" tall
- 7.75" Planet Base
- Ball Shaft
- IPM10 Adjustable Holder Assembly
- 5/64" Wrench (torque limiting for initial finger setup)
- 3/32" Wrench (for pivot tension)
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
iLounge Recommended "There’s no question that it has some serious advantages over rivals, such as considerable adjustability and case compatibility, plus the ability to be used with...".
Adrianne "This looks so safe, I always kind of doubt the other products designed to place a tablet like this, but this specific one seems to really hold the ipad in a steady manner, I really like it."
Lamarr Wilson "FABULOUS iPad mini Stand....Video"
Brian Byrd's Photo Blog "it took only a couple of days of using it before I was wondering how I had ever lived without it!"
Tripod, iPad Mini, case, Devil Head & Ear Buds not included
PED4™ and Planet™ are trademarks of Thought Out Company